Eric and Claire is an American animated series that aired on Cartoon Network since October 29, 2016.
This series focuses on 15-year old Eric McEdderson and his 6-year old ghost friend, Claire (and sometimes their friends) as things go on in Strangon.
- Seth Green as Eric McEdderson; Nook
- Grey DeLisle as Claire; Emily McEdderson
- Mark Hamill as Brandon Hemperger; JasonBadLuckPants
- Jessica DiCicco as Brittney Hemperger; Nurse Carrie
- Rob Paulsen as Michael Stedee, Vacko
- Sean Astin as Brody Malo
- Catherine Taber as Darcy Hari
- Carlos Alazraqui as Kennedy Turpin; George Duck
- Tom Kenny as Byron Devlin; King Fredrick the Third
- Dave Fennoy as Mr. Williams
- Kath Soucie as Mrs. McEdderson
- Brian Stepanek as Mr. Hemperger
- TBD as Mrs. Hemperger
- Dee Bradley Baker as Rekah; Coco the Pug
- Khary Payton as Christopher Tally; Coach Destroyer
- Hynden Walch as Melissa
- Kevin Michael Richardson as John the Jock; Zombie Wolf
- Dan Green as Roger Roather
- Kathryn Cressida as Ahana Asuma
- Phil LaMarr as Llamy the Llama; Death the Dragon
- Jess Harnell as Huevos, Makko
- Cree Summer as Trixie
- Candi Milo as Mrs. Dolofonia
- TBD as Elizabeth
- Billy West as Harold
- Tress MacNeille as Madame Freakshow, Joy
- TBD as Mr. McEdderson
- TBD as Princess Goodie
- Greg Cipes as Spider Guy
- Frank Welker as Slobs, Rooby-Duude
- TBD as Doll-Like Girl
- TBD as Skeleton
- TBD as Carly the Creepy Girl
- Darren Criss as The Musical Monster
- Eric and Claire takes place in a fictional city of Ohio called "Strangon".
- The idea of "Eric and Claire" was inspired by a hallucination the creator had after reading a Japanese Urban Legends article. The creator was about to get breakfast when he suddenly heard slow knocking at the door. Despite being a hallucination, that really creeped the creator out. Then out of nowhere, he began to imagine that the "thing" was a ghost girl, similar to Claire.
- 7 or 8 months ago, after the idea of the show came up, it was originally gonna be called "Edward and Claire", but then on Early Fall 2016, it was changed to the title it is today.